Download this Xiaomi (DuoQin) Qin 1S+ (Qin 1S Plus) firmware to flash and restore your phone to its default factory state. It will fix issues with lag, and if the device is stuck on boot logo- that should get fixed too.
Additionally, you should consider making a backup of your current firmware, and all other important data on your phone. Also, you should only flash your device if you actually know what you’re doing. To avoid messing up your device, or turning it into a brick.
It’s also important that your device is charged up to at least 30% so the process is not interrupted due to shutdown.
If there’s a broken link, do not hesitate to report via the comments section or use the contact form.
Firmware download link
Installing this firmware on your device doesn’t require any other tool apart from what’s packed in the (downloadable) archive above. Follow the instructions below carefully to successfully flash this firmware.
- Download the archive duoqin1splus.rar, unpack it to a convenient location and copy update.zip to your local directory for backup;
- Connect the phone to the PC (make sure that the phone has a memory card installed!), Unpack DuoQin1SPlusRecovery.rar into a local directory with update.zip and run runme.bat;
- The phone will automatically switch first to Fastboot mode, then to Recovery mode. Press 8 to enter the Recovery menu
(Attention! Do not do Wipe! The phone does not have a rollback mode to the previous step!);
- Select “Apply update from external storage” Select “update.zip” file on the Memory Card.
- After completing the update, do not Wipe, select “reboot system”;
- Wait for the system to reboot and start.
Whenever there’s need to reset your phone, go to Settings after fully booting your phone and perform a hard reset.
If you need any help on this device or flashing instructions, or you’ve got other contribution- do not hesitate to post in the comments section below. We always do our best to reply and answer your questions.