This is Vivo Z1X main firmware update that you can quickly install on your phone via SDcard. In essence, you don’t require a PC to install this firmware.
If you have previously rooted your phone or customized the system software in anyhow you shouldn’t utilize this upgrade package. It will soft-brick your phone.
All crucial information on the phone (like contacts, messages, app information, etc) must be backed up to prevent data loss. Although this update does not impact existing information on your phone; it is encouraged that you remove all existing data on your phone by means of healing before you update, to make sure a tidy and fresh installation. It is affordable to say that you backup essential data in case something goes wrong or so you can utilize them later on.
Also ensure that the phone is credited at least 30% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery. If the process is disrupted the phone could get bricked.
After downloading the file from link below, follow installation guidelines to assist you through the upgrade process. Please do publish a comment/report broken links so they can be upgraded as soon as possible.
Download Vivo Z1X main firmware update
|File Name||PD1921 F_EX_A_1.7.4- update-full _1571642589 zip|
Installation/ Update Instructions
The primary step to installing this official firmware update is to eliminate all data on your phone. It is not compulsory that you do this, however it is required and ‘ very much advised‘.
For complete screen devices:
- Wipe Data: Power off your phone, then press and hold Power button and Volume up button simultaneously until Vivo logo appears to go into Fastboot mode. Select Recovery mode by pushing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button
- Touch Wipe information > Wipe information > get in the lock screen password Then select Reboot system to reboot your phone.
For gadgets with 16:9 display screen:
- Wipe Data: Power off your phone, then press and hold Power button and Volume up button simultaneously until Vivo logo design appears to go into Recovery mode
- Touch Wipe information > Wipe information > Wipe data select Reboot system to reboot your phone (For Funtouch OS 2.0 and lower version, select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button, enter it by pushing Power button. select clean data/factory reset > wipe data > clean information, and then choose reboot system now to reboot your phone)
For Both devices:
- Now that you have removed (cleaned) the data on your phone, reboot generally to system and copy the update file you previously downloaded to the internal storage Location in the root, not in any folder. See below:
- Once you have actually copied the file to the gadget sdcard, click on (or tap) the file to start the upgrade process. If you are unable to gain access to or boot your phone (stuck in boot screen, for instance) go to the next action.
- Follow the currently described steps to get in Recovery mode, then choose Install update > Phone Storage or SD card > select the firmware > touch Next to start installation (For Funtouch OS 2.0 and lower version, choose “ use upgrade from internal sdcard (Phone storage)” or “ apply upgrade from external sdcard( SD card)” depending upon where you copied the file to, then choose the firmware to set up).
Once you finish the above steps, wait patiently for the setup procedure to end up as it may take a while. Boot after upgrade might take a while, so be client too.
If you have any concerns or other remarks please post below.