This is Vivo Y91 c official firmware upgrade that you can quickly install on your phone by means of SDcard. In essence, you don’t require a PC to install this firmware. If you previously rooted your phone or customized the system software in anyhow you should not utilize this update package. It will soft-brick your phone.
All essential information on the phone (like contacts, messages, app data, and so on) ought to be supported to prevent information loss. Although this update does not affect existing information on your phone; it is advised that you remove all existing data on your phone through healing prior to you update, to make sure a tidy and fresh setup. So, it is affordable to state that you backup essential data in case something goes wrong approximately you can use them later.
Also make sure that the phone is charged to a minimum of 30% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery. If the process is disrupted the phone could get bricked.
After downloading the file from link listed below, follow setup instructions to guide you through the update procedure. Please do post a comment/report broken links so they can be upgraded as soon as possible.
Download Vivo Y91 c official firmware upgrade
|PD1818 HF_EX_A_1.216||Download||1.92 GB||2020-12-28|
|PD1818 HF_EX_A_1.213||Download||1.94 GB||2020-11-07|
|PD1818 HF_EX_A_1.183||Download||1.93 GB||2020-07-01|
|PD1818 HF_EX_A_1.103||Download||1.89 GB||2019-11-15|
Installation/ Update Instructions
The initial step to installing this official firmware update is to eliminate all data on your phone. It is not compulsory that you do this, but it is required and ‘ quite advised‘.
For complete screen gadgets:
- Wipe Data: Power off your phone, then press and hold Power button and Volume up button concurrently until Vivo logo appears to enter Fastboot mode. Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pushing Power button
- Touch Wipe data > Wipe information > get in the lock screen password choose Reboot system to reboot your phone.
For devices with 16:9 display screen:
- Wipe Data: Power off your phone, then press and hold Power button and Volume up button at the same time until Vivo logo design appears to get in Recovery mode
- Touch Wipe information > Wipe data > Wipe data choose Reboot system to reboot your phone (For Funtouch OS 2.0 and lower version, choose Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button, enter it by pushing Power button. choose clean data/factory reset > clean data > clean data, and then choose reboot system now to reboot your phone)
For Both devices:
- Now that you have eliminated (cleaned) the information on your phone, reboot usually to system and copy the upgrade file you earlier downloaded to the internal storage Location in the root, not in any folder. See below:
- Once you have actually copied the file to the device sdcard, click on (or tap) the file to begin the upgrade procedure. If you are not able to gain access to or boot your phone (stuck in boot screen, for instance) go to the next action.
- Follow the already laid out actions to go into Recovery mode, then choose Install update > Phone Storage or SD card > select the firmware > touch Next to start installation (For Funtouch OS 2.0 and lower variation, choose “ apply update from internal sdcard (Phone storage)” or “ use upgrade from external sdcard( SD card)” depending upon where you copied the file to, then choose the firmware to set up).
Once you complete the above actions, wait patiently for the installation procedure to finish as it might take a while. Boot after update might take a while, so be patient too.
If you have any concerns or other remarks please post listed below.