This is Vivo X50 Pro main firmware upgrade that you can conveniently mount on your phone using SDcard. In essence, you don’t need a PC to install this firmware.
If you have actually formerly rooted your phone or changed the system software in anyhow you should not use this update plan. It will certainly soft-brick your phone.
All crucial information on the phone (like calls, messages, app information, etc) should be backed up to avoid data loss. This upgrade does not affect existing information on your phone; it is advised that you remove all existing data on your phone using recuperation before you upgrade, to ensure a clean and also fresh installment. So, it is sensible to state that you backup essential data in instance something fails or so you can use them later.
Also make sure that the phone is credited at least 30% to make sure that the flashing procedure will not be disrupted by reduced battery. If the process is disturbed the phone can get bricked.
After downloading and install the file from web link listed below, comply with installment guidelines to direct you through the upgrade process. Please do post a comment/report broken links so they can be upgraded as soon as possible.
Download Vivo X50 Pro official firmware update
|File Name||PD2005 F_EX_A_1.1016- update-full _1599923128|
Installation/ Update Instructions
The first step to installing this main firmware update is to get rid of all information on your phone. It is elective that you do this, but it is necessary and also ‘ significantly advised‘.
For complete screen gadgets:
- Wipe Data: Power off your phone, after that press and hold Power button as well as Volume up switch simultaneously until Vivo logo design shows up to enter Fastboot mode. Select Recovery setting by pushing Volume down switch as well as enter it by pushing Power switch
- Touch Wipe information > Wipe information > get in the lock screen password Then pick Reboot system to reboot your phone.
For gadgets with 16:9 display screen:
- Wipe Data: Power off your phone, after that press and also hold Power switch and also Volume up switch at the same time until Vivo logo design appears to enter Recovery mode
- Touch Wipe information > Wipe data > Wipe information After that choose Reboot system to reboot your phone (For Funtouch OS 2.0 and reduced variation, select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down switch, enter it by pressing Power switch. select wipe data/factory reset > clean information > clean data, as well as after that select reboot system currently to reboot your phone)
For Both devices:
- Now that you have actually gotten rid of (cleaned) the information on your phone, reboot usually to system as well as duplicate the update file you earlier downloaded and install to the inner storage Location in the origin, not in any folder. See listed below:
- Once you have duplicated the data to the tool sdcard, click on (or tap) the file to start the update procedure. If you are unable to gain access to or boot your phone (stuck in boot screen, as an example) go to the next step.
- Follow the currently detailed steps to enter Recovery mode, after that pick Install update > Phone Storage or SD card > pick the firmware > touch Next to begin installation (For Funtouch OS 2.0 as well as lower version, select “ apply update from internal sdcard (Phone storage space)” or “ use update from exterior sdcard( SD card)” depending upon where you duplicated the file to, then pick the firmware to install).
Once you finish the above actions, wait patiently for the installation process to end up as it might take a while. Boot after upgrade may take a while, so be patient also.
If you have any type of questions or other remarks please blog post below.