Un-bricking, updating and/or repairing software mistakes on your Samsung Galaxy Y Plus (GT-S5303) can conveniently be done utilizing this official firmware.
This is a 4 data (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair service firmware with which you can unbrick your mobile phone and/or solution other software faults on the gadget.
- Un-brick bricked tools
- Fix apps force closing
- Device getting stuck during usage, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo design
- Fix boot loophole
- Remove personalized healing (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove root and bring back default system data
- Help upgrade/ upgrade Android version to newest safety and security spot
- And simply any software related faults
Before downloading and install any kind of firmware for your Samsung device, check as well as validate that the firmware is implied for your exact device design. This is required to avoid downloading the wrong data, triggering your gadget to block.
Firmware details/ Download
How to blink Samsung Galaxy Y Plus (GT-S5303) through Odin
Charge your phone to at the very least 50% before you wage the blinking guidelines listed below. Read as well as comply with all actions thoroughly, specifically if you are not really skilled in flashing Samsung devices.
- Download and install Samsung main USB driver on your computer. ( Skip step if already set up)
- Download as well as extract (unzip) the firmware documents
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the components of Odin ZIP documents
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect tool to Computer via USB cord and wait up until you obtain a blue sign in Odin
- Select/ add the 4 firmware data extracted symphonious one.
- For circumstances, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and also pick that documents. Similarly, click AP, CP, and CSC pick the documents appropriately. See listed below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the beginning button and also wait few mins for the flashing procedure to start and finish
- Once flashing is complete, separate gadget and boot generally.