Un-bricking, upgrading and/or repairing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy Y Duos (GT-S6102) can quickly be done using this official firmware.
This is a four file (AP, BL, CP and also CSC) repair work firmware with which you can unbrick your smart device and/or repair various other software mistakes on the gadget.
- Un-brick bricked devices
- Fix apps require closing
- Device getting stuck throughout use, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo
- Fix boot loophole
- Remove custom-made recuperation (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove origin as well as restore default system files
- Help upgrade/ update Android variation to newest safety patch
- And just any type of software relevant mistakes
Before downloading and install any firmware for your Samsung gadget, check as well as verify that the firmware is meant for your exact gadget design. This is required to prevent downloading the incorrect data, creating your device to brick.
Firmware details/ Download
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Y Duos (GT-S6102) using Odin
Charge your phone to a minimum of 50% prior to you proceed with the flashing guidelines below. Read and also follow all actions carefully, particularly if you are not very seasoned in blinking Samsung gadgets.
- Download and set up Samsung official USB driver on your computer. ( Skip step if already installed)
- Download and extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP documents
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press as well as hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect gadget to Computer using USB cord and also wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Select/ add the 4 firmware data extracted in step one.
- For instance, BL is the bootloader data- click BL in Odin as well as choose that data. Similarly, click AP, CP, and CSC select the documents accordingly. See below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the beginning button and wait couple of mins for the flashing process to start as well as finish
- Once blinking is complete, detach tool and also boot usually.