Un-bricking, updating and/or repairing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy Win Pro Duos (SM-G3812, SM-G3819) can easily be done utilizing this official firmware.
This is a four file (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair firmware with which you can unbrick your smartphone and/or fix other software faults on the gadget.
- Un-brick bricked gadgets
- Fix apps require closing
- Device getting stuck during use, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo
- Fix boot loop
- Remove custom-made healing (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove root and restore default system files
- Help upgrade/ update Android version to most current security patch
- And just any software associated faults
Before downloading any firmware for your Samsung gadget, check and confirm that the firmware is suggested for your precise gadget design. This is necessary to avoid downloading the incorrect file, triggering your gadget to brick.
Firmware details/ Download
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Win Pro Duos (SM-G3812) through Odin
Charge your phone to at least 50% prior to you continue with the flashing directions listed below. Read and follow all steps carefully, especially if you are not really experienced in flashing Samsung devices.
- Download and set up Samsung main USB driver on your computer system. ( Skip action if already set up)
- Download and extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect device to Computer through USB cable and wait up until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Select/ add the 4 firmware files extracted in action one.
- For circumstances, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and choose that file. In the very same method, click AP, CP, and CSC pick the files accordingly. See listed below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button and wait few minutes for the flashing procedure to begin and complete
- Once flashing is complete, detach device and boot normally.