Un-bricking, upgrading and/or repairing software mistakes on your Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite/Duos can easily be done using this official firmware.
This is a 4 data (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair service firmware with which you can unbrick your smartphone and/or fix various other software faults on the gadget.
- Un-brick bricked tools
- Fix applications force closing
- Device getting stuck during usage, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo design
- Fix boot loop
- Remove custom healing (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove root and also bring back default system documents
- Help upgrade/ update Android variation to latest protection patch
- And just any type of software associated faults
Before downloading any type of firmware for your Samsung tool, check and validate that the firmware is meant for your precise tool design. This is required to prevent downloading and install the incorrect documents, triggering your device to block.
Firmware information/ Download
|Model||Trend Lite– GT-S7390|
|Model||Trend Duos– GT-S7392|
How to blink Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite/Duos by means of Odin
Charge your phone to at least 50% prior to you wage the flashing directions below. Read as well as follow all actions thoroughly, particularly if you are not very skilled in flashing Samsung gadgets.
- Download and set up Samsung official USB driver on your computer system. ( Skip action if already installed)
- Download and also extract (unzip) the firmware data
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the components of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press as well as hold Home Power Volume Down switches)
- Connect tool to Computer via USB cord and also wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Select/ add the four firmware data drawn out in step one.
- For circumstances, BL is the bootloader data- click BL in Odin and pick that documents. Similarly, click AP, CP, and CSC pick the data appropriately. See below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the begin switch and also wait couple of minutes for the blinking procedure to begin and also finish
- Once blinking is full, detach gadget as well as boot generally.