Un-bricking, upgrading and/or fixing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 T-Mobile (SM-T999) can quickly be done using this main firmware.
This is a 4 file (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair work firmware with which you can unbrick your mobile phone and/or fix other software faults on the device.
- Un-brick bricked devices
- Fix apps force closing
- Device getting stuck during usage, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo
- Fix boot loop
- Remove custom healing (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove root and restore default system files
- Help upgrade/ update Android variation to newest security spot
- And simply any software associated faults
Before downloading any firmware for your Samsung gadget, check and confirm that the firmware is implied for your precise device design. This is required to prevent downloading the wrong file, causing your gadget to brick.
Firmware information/ Download
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 T-Mobile (SM-T999) by means of Odin
Charge your phone to a minimum of 50% before you continue with the flashing instructions below. Read and follow all steps thoroughly, especially if you are not extremely knowledgeable in flashing Samsung gadgets.
- Download and install Samsung main USB driver on your computer. ( Skip action if currently installed)
- Download and extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect gadget to Computer through USB cable television and wait till you get a blue sign in Odin
- Select/ add the four firmware files drawn out in action one.
- For instance, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and choose that file. In the exact same way, click AP, CP, and CSC select the files appropriately. See below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button and wait few minutes for the flashing procedure to begin and complete
- Once flashing is complete, detach gadget and boot typically.