Un-bricking, updating and/or repairing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (SM-T820) can easily be done using this official firmware.
This is a 4 file (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair work firmware with which you can unbrick your smartphone and/or fix other software faults on the device.
- Un-brick bricked devices
- Fix apps force closing
- Device getting stuck during usage, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo design
- Fix boot loop
- Remove custom-made healing (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove root and restore default system files
- Help upgrade/ update Android variation to most current security patch
- And just any software associated faults
Before downloading any firmware for your Samsung gadget, check and validate that the firmware is indicated for your specific device model. This is necessary to prevent downloading the wrong file, causing your gadget to brick.
Firmware details/ Download
|T820 XXU3CSJ3||T820 UVS3CSH7||Download||TPA– Panama||9.0 Pie|
|T820 XXU3CSJ3||T820 UVS3CSH7||Download||CHO– Chile||9.0 Pie|
|T820 XXU3CSJ3||T820 UVS3CSH7||Download||PEO– Peru||9.0 Pie|
|T820 XXU3CSJ3||T820 UVS3CSH7||Download||MXO– Mexico||9.0 Pie|
|T820 XXU3CSJ3||T820 UVS3CSH7||Download||COO– Colombia||9.0 Pie|
|T820 XXU3CSJ3||T820 UVS3CSH7||Download||DOO– Dominican Republic||9.0 Pie|
|T820 ZCU3CSH8||T820 CHN3CSH8||Download||CHN– China||9.0 Pie|
|T820 XXU3CSH9||T820 OJV3CSH1||Download||MID– Iraq||9.0 Pie|
|T820 XXU3CSH9||T820 XNZ3CSI1||Download||XNZ– New Zealand||9.0 Pie|
|T820 XXU3CSH9||T820 OLB3CSI1||Download||XSP– Singapore||9.0 Pie|
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (SM-T820) by means of Odin
Charge your phone to at least 50% prior to you proceed with the flashing guidelines below. Read and follow all actions thoroughly, particularly if you are not really experienced in flashing Samsung devices.
- Download and set up Samsung official USB driver on your computer system. ( Skip step if currently installed)
- Download and extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect device to Computer by means of USB cable and wait up until you get a blue check in Odin
- Select/ add the four firmware files extracted in action one.
- For circumstances, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and select that file. In the very same method, click AP, CP, and CSC select the files appropriately. See listed below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button and wait few minutes for the flashing process to start and complete
- Once flashing is complete, disconnect gadget and boot usually.