Un-bricking, updating and/or fixing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Wifi (SM-T230) can quickly be done using this official firmware.
This is a 4 file (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair firmware with which you can unbrick your mobile phone and/or repair other software faults on the device.
- Un-brick bricked gadgets
- Fix apps require closing
- Device getting stuck during usage, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo
- Fix boot loop
- Remove custom healing (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove root and restore default system files
- Help upgrade/ update Android variation to most current security spot
- And simply any software associated faults
Before downloading any firmware for your Samsung gadget, check and validate that the firmware is suggested for your specific gadget model. This is necessary to avoid downloading the wrong file, causing your gadget to brick.
Firmware details/ Download
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Wifi (SM-T230) through Odin
Charge your phone to a minimum of 50% before you continue with the flashing guidelines listed below. Read and follow all steps carefully, especially if you are not very experienced in flashing Samsung devices.
- Download and set up Samsung main USB driver on your computer. ( Skip action if already installed)
- Download and extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect gadget to Computer by means of USB cable and wait till you get a blue sign in Odin
- Select/ include the 4 firmware files extracted in action one.
- For instance, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and select that file. In the very same way, click AP, CP, and CSC pick the files appropriately. See listed below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button and wait few minutes for the flashing process to start and complete
- Once flashing is total, detach gadget and boot usually.