Un-bricking, updating and/or fixing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 3G (SM-T231) can quickly be done utilizing this main firmware.
This is a four file (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair work firmware with which you can unbrick your mobile phone and/or fix other software faults on the device.
- Un-brick bricked gadgets
- Fix apps force closing
- Device getting stuck throughout usage, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo design
- Fix boot loop
- Remove custom healing (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove root and restore default system files
- Help upgrade/ update Android variation to most current security patch
- And just any software associated faults
Before downloading any firmware for your Samsung gadget, check and verify that the firmware is indicated for your specific device model. This is necessary to avoid downloading the wrong file, triggering your device to brick.
Firmware details/ Download
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 3G (SM-T231) via Odin
Charge your phone to at least 50% before you proceed with the flashing directions below. Read and follow all actions thoroughly, particularly if you are not really skilled in flashing Samsung gadgets.
- Download and install Samsung official USB driver on your computer system. ( Skip step if currently set up)
- Download and extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect device to Computer by means of USB cable television and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Select/ include the four firmware files extracted in action one.
- For circumstances, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and choose that file. In the very same way, click AP, CP, and CSC choose the files accordingly. See below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button and wait few minutes for the flashing process to start and finish
- Once flashing is complete, detach gadget and boot normally.