Un-bricking, updating and/or fixing software mistakes on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 V (GT-P7100) can conveniently be done utilizing this official firmware.
This is a 4 documents (AP, BL, CP and CSC) fixing firmware with which you can unbrick your mobile phone and/or repair other software mistakes on the gadget.
- Un-brick bricked devices
- Fix applications require closing
- Device obtaining stuck throughout usage, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo design
- Fix boot loop
- Remove custom healing (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove root as well as bring back default system files
- Help upgrade/ upgrade Android variation to most current safety and security patch
- And simply any type of software relevant faults
Before downloading and install any firmware for your Samsung device, check as well as verify that the firmware is implied for your specific device version. This is required to stay clear of downloading and install the incorrect documents, creating your gadget to brick.
Firmware information/ Download
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 V (GT-P7100) by means of Odin
Charge your phone to a minimum of 50% before you proceed with the flashing directions listed below. Read and also comply with all steps carefully, especially if you are not very experienced in flashing Samsung gadgets.
- Download and mount Samsung main USB driver on your computer. ( Skip action if already mounted)
- Download as well as remove (unzip) the firmware documents
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the materials of Odin ZIP data
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home Power Volume Down switches)
- Connect device to Computer by means of USB wire and also wait till you get a blue check in Odin
- Select/ include the 4 firmware files drawn out symphonious one.
- For instance, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and also choose that file. In the same way, click AP, CP, as well as CSC choose the data as necessary. See listed below screenshot
- Make certain re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start switch as well as wait couple of minutes for the flashing process to start and complete
- Once blinking is complete, separate gadget and boot usually.