Un-bricking, upgrading and/or repairing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE (AT&T, Sprint) can quickly be done utilizing this official firmware.
This is a four file (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair firmware with which you can unbrick your mobile phone and/or fix other software faults on the device.
- Un-brick bricked gadgets
- Fix apps force closing
- Device getting stuck during usage, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo
- Fix boot loop
- Remove custom-made recovery (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove root and restore default system files
- Help upgrade/ upgrade Android variation to latest security spot
- And just any software related faults
Before downloading any firmware for your Samsung gadget, check and verify that the firmware is suggested for your specific gadget model. This is necessary to avoid downloading the wrong file, triggering your gadget to brick.
Firmware details/ Download
How to flash Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE (AT&T, Sprint) by means of Odin
Charge your phone to at least 50% prior to you proceed with the flashing instructions listed below. Read and follow all actions thoroughly, especially if you are not very knowledgeable in flashing Samsung gadgets.
- Download and install Samsung official USB driver on your computer. ( Skip step if currently installed)
- Download and extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect device to Computer through USB cable television and wait up until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Select/ add the four firmware files drawn out in action one.
- For circumstances, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and choose that file. In the very same way, click AP, CP, and CSC select the files accordingly. See listed below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button and wait few minutes for the flashing process to begin and complete
- Once flashing is complete, detach device and boot usually.