Un-bricking, updating and/or fixing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy Pocket Duos (GT-S5302) can conveniently be done utilizing this official firmware.
This is a four data (AP, BL, CP as well as CSC) repair firmware with which you can unbrick your smart device and/or repair other software mistakes on the gadget.
- Un-brick bricked devices
- Fix applications force closing
- Device getting stuck throughout usage, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo
- Fix boot loop
- Remove custom recuperation (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove origin and restore default system data
- Help upgrade/ upgrade Android version to newest safety and security patch
- And just any type of software associated mistakes
Before downloading and install any type of firmware for your Samsung device, check as well as validate that the firmware is meant for your exact tool version. This is essential to prevent downloading the incorrect data, causing your tool to brick.
Firmware information/ Download
How to blink Samsung Galaxy Pocket Duos (GT-S5302) through Odin
Charge your phone to at the very least 50% before you wage the flashing instructions below. Read and also comply with all steps thoroughly, particularly if you are not really seasoned in flashing Samsung gadgets.
- Download and also mount Samsung official USB driver on your computer. ( Skip action if currently installed)
- Download and also extract (unzip) the firmware data
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the components of Odin ZIP data
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press as well as hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect gadget to Computer via USB cable television as well as wait up until you get a blue check in Odin
- Select/ add the 4 firmware documents removed in step one.
- For circumstances, BL is the bootloader data- click BL in Odin and also select that file. Similarly, click AP, CP, and also CSC pick the documents appropriately. See listed below screenshot
- Make certain re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the beginning switch as well as wait couple of mins for the flashing procedure to start and also complete
- Once blinking is total, disconnect device and also boot usually.