Un-bricking, updating and/or fixing software mistakes on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE (GT-N8020) can quickly be done using this official firmware.
This is a four documents (AP, BL, CP and also CSC) repair service firmware with which you can unbrick your smart device and/or solution various other software faults on the gadget.
- Un-brick bricked tools
- Fix applications require closing
- Device getting stuck during use, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo design
- Fix boot loophole
- Remove custom-made healing (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove origin as well as bring back default system files
- Help upgrade/ upgrade Android version to latest safety and security patch
- And just any kind of software related mistakes
Before downloading any type of firmware for your Samsung tool, check and also verify that the firmware is suggested for your specific device model. This is required to prevent downloading the incorrect data, triggering your device to brick.
Firmware details/ Download
How to blink Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE (GT-N8020) through Odin
Charge your phone to at least 50% prior to you proceed with the blinking guidelines below. Read and adhere to all actions carefully, especially if you are not extremely experienced in flashing Samsung tools.
- Download and set up Samsung main USB driver on your computer. ( Skip action if already set up)
- Download as well as essence (unzip) the firmware documents
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the components of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and also hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect gadget to Computer through USB cable as well as wait until you obtain a blue sign in Odin
- Select/ add the 4 firmware files extracted symphonious one.
- For instance, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin as well as choose that data. Similarly, click AP, CP, and also CSC pick the files appropriately. See listed below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the begin switch as well as wait couple of mins for the blinking process to start as well as finish
- Once blinking is complete, separate device and also boot generally.