Un-bricking, updating and/or repairing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 can quickly be done utilizing this main firmware.
This is a 4 file (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair service firmware with which you can unbrick your mobile phone and/or solution various other software mistakes on the device.
- Un-brick bricked devices
- Fix apps force closing
- Device getting stuck throughout use, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo
- Fix boot loop
- Remove custom-made recovery (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove origin and bring back default system documents
- Help upgrade/ update Android version to newest security spot
- And just any kind of software related faults
Before downloading any firmware for your Samsung gadget, check as well as verify that the firmware is indicated for your specific gadget version. This is essential to avoid downloading and install the wrong data, triggering your tool to block.
Firmware details/ Download
How to blink Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 via Odin
Charge your phone to at least 50% before you wage the blinking guidelines listed below. Read and follow all steps very carefully, particularly if you are not extremely seasoned in flashing Samsung tools.
- Download as well as mount Samsung main USB driver on your computer. ( Skip step if already set up)
- Download and also essence (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the materials of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect gadget to Computer through USB cord and also wait up until you get a blue check in Odin
- Select/ include the four firmware documents removed in step one.
- For instance, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and also choose that file. Similarly, click AP, CP, and also CSC pick the documents appropriately. See listed below screenshot
- Make certain re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the beginning button and also wait couple of mins for the blinking procedure to start and also complete
- Once flashing is total, separate gadget and boot normally.