Un-bricking, upgrading and/or fixing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy Express 2 (SM-G3815) can easily be done utilizing this main firmware.
This is a 4 file (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair work firmware with which you can unbrick your smartphone and/or fix other software faults on the device.
- Un-brick bricked gadgets
- Fix apps force closing
- Device getting stuck throughout usage, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo
- Fix boot loop
- Remove custom healing (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove root and restore default system files
- Help upgrade/ update Android variation to newest security patch
- And just any software related faults
Before downloading any firmware for your Samsung device, check and validate that the firmware is meant for your specific device model. This is required to avoid downloading the incorrect file, causing your device to brick.
Firmware details/ Download
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Express 2 (SM-G3815) through Odin
Charge your phone to at least 50% prior to you continue with the flashing guidelines below. Read and follow all steps carefully, particularly if you are not very skilled in flashing Samsung gadgets.
- Download and set up Samsung main USB driver on your computer system. ( Skip step if currently installed)
- Download and extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect device to Computer through USB cable and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Select/ add the 4 firmware files extracted in step one.
- For instance, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and select that file. In the same method, click AP, CP, and CSC select the files accordingly. See listed below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button and wait couple of minutes for the flashing process to begin and finish
- Once flashing is total, detach device and boot usually.