Un-bricking, updating and/or repairing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy A8 (SM-A800) can easily be done utilizing this official firmware.
This is a 4 file (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair firmware with which you can unbrick your mobile phone and/or fix other software faults on the device.
- Un-brick bricked gadgets
- Fix apps force closing
- Device getting stuck during usage, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo
- Fix boot loop
- Remove custom-made recovery (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove root and restore default system files
- Help upgrade/ update Android variation to latest security patch
- And simply any software associated faults
Before downloading any firmware for your Samsung gadget, check and verify that the firmware is meant for your precise gadget design. This is essential to avoid downloading the incorrect file, causing your device to brick.
Firmware details/ Download
|A8000 ZHU2AOK4_A8000 ZZH2AOK4_TGY||Download|
|A800 FXXU1AOG9_A800 FODD1AOG6_INS_PAC||Download|
|A800 FXXU1AOG9_A800 FOLB1AOG9_MM1_PAC||Download|
|A800 FXXU1AOG9_A800 FOLB1AOG9_XXV_PAC||Download|
|A800 FXXU1AOH4_A800 FOLB1AOH1_XSP_PAC||Download|
|A800 SKSU1AOH1_A800 SSKC1AOH1_SKC_PAC||Download|
How to flash Samsung Galaxy A8 (SM-A800) via Odin
Charge your phone to a minimum of 50% prior to you proceed with the flashing directions below. Read and follow all actions carefully, particularly if you are not really experienced in flashing Samsung devices.
- Download and install Samsung main USB driver on your computer system. ( Skip action if already installed)
- Download and extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect device to Computer by means of USB cable and wait till you get a blue check in Odin
- Select/ add the four firmware files extracted in action one.
- For instance, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and select that file. In the exact same method, click AP, CP, and CSC pick the files accordingly. See listed below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button and wait couple of minutes for the flashing process to begin and complete
- Once flashing is total, detach gadget and boot generally.