Un-bricking, upgrading and/or fixing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) (SM-A530) can quickly be done utilizing this main firmware.
This is a four file (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair firmware with which you can unbrick your mobile phone and/or repair other software faults on the device.
- Un-brick bricked devices
- Fix apps force closing
- Device getting stuck throughout usage, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo design
- Fix boot loop
- Remove custom recovery (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove root and bring back default system files
- Help upgrade/ update Android variation to most current security patch
- And simply any software associated faults
Before downloading any firmware for your Samsung device, check and validate that the firmware is implied for your exact device design. This is essential to avoid downloading the wrong file, triggering your gadget to brick.
Download Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) (SM-A530 F) firmware
|A530 FXXU4CSC3_A530 FOXM4CSC3_SER_9.0||Download|Download|
|A530 FXXS4BSA8_A530 FOLM4BRL8_XXV_8.0||Download|Download|
|A530 FXXU3BRH2_A530 FOLM3BRH2_XXV_8.0||Download|Download|
|A530 FXXS2ARE2_A530 FOLM2ARD3_XXV_7.1.1||Download|Download|
|A530 FXXU1AQLC_A530 FOLM1AQLC_XXV_7.1.1||Download|Download|
Download Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) (SM-A530 W) firmware
|A530 WVLS4BSB1_A530 WOYV4BSB1_XAC_8.0||Download|Download|
|A530 WVLS3BSA1_A530 WOYV3BSA1_XAC_8.0||Download|Download|
|A530 WVLU1ARD2_A530 WOYV1ARD2_XAC_7.1.1||Download|Download|
How to flash Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) (SM-A530) via Odin
Charge your phone to a minimum of 50% prior to you continue with the flashing directions listed below. Read and follow all steps carefully, especially if you are not very experienced in flashing Samsung devices.
- Download and install Samsung official USB driver on your computer system. ( Skip action if currently installed)
- Download and extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect gadget to Computer through USB cable television and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Select/ add the 4 firmware files drawn out in step one.
- For circumstances, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and choose that file. In the exact same way, click AP, CP, and CSC choose the files accordingly. See below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button and wait few minutes for the flashing procedure to start and complete
- Once flashing is total, detach gadget and boot usually.