This official firmware upgrade for Oppo Reno2 Z will enhance and enhance the performance of your smartphone. It will likewise help repair bugs and other software faults like corrupted system files, apps require closing, and gadget lags.
Once you have downloaded the update package from the link in this post, backup very important data Like contacts, messages, app data, etc., prior to you proceed with setting up the upgrade. See actions for setting up the firmware upgrade after the download link.
Download Oppo Reno2 Z firmware update
|Build Number||Size||Firmware||Release Date|
|CPH1945 EX _11 _ OTA _0120||2.6 GB||Download||04/11/2019|
- Do not use this upgrade on a rooted phone.
- Charge phone battery to a minimum of 50% before updating
- You can not use this bundle to downgrade your phone software.
How to update Oppo Reno2 Z firmware
You can install this update using any of the 2 approaches: via file supervisor or stock healing
Updating via file manager
After downloading (and copying) the firmware to your phone, launch file supervisor and navigate to the folder where the file is. Click the file to run, and click Update now on the popup.
Updating by means of stock healing
- Download and copy the file to your phone storage or SD Card.
- Reboot phone in healing mode by pushing Volume Down and Power buttons all at once, until the healing screen shows up.
- Choose your preferred language
- Choose Install from storage device
- Choose either phone storage or SD Card (depending on where you copied the file) and select the firmware plan. E.G., RMX1851 EX _11 _ OTA _0170 _ all_vdWIL8FbpHd3. ozip
- Confirm that you wish to upgrade the phone by selecting Ok from the popup. Then wait patiently for the update process to start and complete successfully.
- Try not to interrupt the upgrade procedure.