This main firmware update for Oppo Reno2 will improve and improve the efficiency of your mobile phone. It will likewise assist fix bugs and other software faults like corrupted system files, apps force closing, and device lags.
Once you have downloaded the upgrade package from the link in this post, backup all important information Like contacts, messages, app data, and so on, before you proceed with installing the upgrade. See actions for setting up the firmware upgrade after the download link.
Download Oppo Reno2 firmware upgrade
|Build Number||Size||Firmware||Release Date|
|CPH1907 EX _11 _ A.25 _ OTA||2.9 GB||Download||18/11/2019|
- Do not use this upgrade on a rooted phone.
- Charge phone battery to a minimum of 50% prior to updating
- You can not use this bundle to downgrade your phone software.
How to update Oppo Reno2 firmware
You can install this update using any of the two techniques: via file supervisor or stock recovery
Updating via file manager
After downloading (and copying) the firmware to your phone, launch file supervisor and navigate to the folder where the file is. Click the file to run, and click Update now on the popup.
Updating through stock healing
- Download and copy the file to your phone storage or SD Card.
- Reboot phone in recovery mode by pressing Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously, until the healing screen shows up.
- Choose your preferred language
- Choose Install from storage gadget
- Choose either phone storage or SD Card (depending upon where you copied the file) and pick the firmware plan. E.G., RMX1851 EX _11 _ OTA _0170 _ all_vdWIL8FbpHd3. ozip
- Confirm that you want to update the phone by picking Ok from the popup. Then wait patiently for the update procedure to start and complete effectively.
- Try not to disrupt the upgrade procedure.