This official firmware update for Oppo Reno2 F will improve and enhance the efficiency of your smartphone. It will likewise assist fix bugs and other software faults like damaged system files, apps force closing, and device lags.
Once you have downloaded the update package from the link in this post, backup very important information Like contacts, messages, app data, and so on, before you proceed with installing the upgrade. See actions for setting up the firmware upgrade after the download link.
Download Oppo Reno2 F firmware upgrade
|Build Number||Size||Firmware||Release Date|
|CPH1989 EX _11 _ OTA _0100||2.4 GB||Download||06/11/2019|
- Do not use this upgrade on a rooted phone.
- Charge phone battery to a minimum of 50% before updating
- You can not utilize this package to downgrade your phone software.
How to update Oppo Reno2 F firmware
You can install this upgrade using any of the 2 methods: via file supervisor or stock healing
Updating by means of file manager
After downloading (and copying) the firmware to your phone, launch file supervisor and browse to the folder where the file is. Click on the file to run, and click Update now on the popup.
Updating via stock healing
- Download and copy the file to your phone storage or SD Card.
- Reboot phone in healing mode by pushing Volume Down and Power buttons concurrently, till the recovery screen appears.
- Choose your preferred language
- Choose Install from storage gadget
- Choose either phone storage or SD Card (depending upon where you copied the file) and pick the firmware plan. E.G., RMX1851 EX _11 _ OTA _0170 _ all_vdWIL8FbpHd3. ozip
- Confirm that you wish to update the phone by picking Ok from the popup. Then wait patiently for the upgrade process to start and finish successfully.
- Try not to disrupt the update procedure.