This main firmware upgrade for Oppo Realme 3 Pro (RMX1851) will boost and enhance the efficiency of your smart device. It will likewise assist repair bugs and other software faults like damaged system files, apps require closing, and gadget lags.
As soon as you have actually downloaded the upgrade bundle from the link in this post, backup very important information Like contacts, messages, app information, and so on, prior to you continue with setting up the upgrade. See actions for setting up the firmware upgrade after the download link.
Download Realme 3 Pro RMX1851 firmware upgrade
|File Call||RMX1851 EX _11 _ OTA _0170 _ all_vdWIL8FbpHd3. ozip|
|Variation||RMX1851 EX _11 _ A.17|
|Release Date||25/ 7/2019|
– Android Security Spot Level: July, 2019
– Repaired Burmese screen problem in particular locations
– Repaired the style setup stopped working problem
– Included Comminity app( India & Indonesia)
– Included realme Shop app( India)
– Repaired touch bug while video gaming
- KEEP IN MIND
- Do not utilize this upgrade on a rooted phone.
- Charge phone battery to a minimum of 50% prior to upgrading
- You can not utilize this bundle to downgrade your phone software.
How to upgrade Oppo Realme 3 Pro firmware
You can install this upgrade utilizing any of the 2 approaches: by means of file supervisor or stock healing
Upgrading through file supervisor
After downloading (and copying) the firmware to your phone, launch file supervisor and browse to the folder where the file is. Click the file to run, and click Update now on the popup.
Upgrading by means of stock healing
- Download and copy the file to your phone storage or SD Card.
- Reboot phone in healing mode by pushing Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time, till the healing screen appears.
- Select your favored language
- Pick Install from storage gadget
- Pick either phone storage or SD Card (depending upon where you copied the file) and choose the firmware plan. E.G., RMX1851 EX _11 _ OTA _0170 _ all_vdWIL8FbpHd3. ozip
- Validate that you wish to upgrade the phone by choosing Ok from the popup. Wait patiently for the upgrade procedure to start and finish effectively.
- Attempt not to disrupt the upgrade procedure.