This official firmware update for Oppo R9 will enhance and enhance the performance of your smart device. It will also help repair bugs and other software faults like damaged system files, apps require closing, and gadget lags.
Once you have actually downloaded the update package from the link in this post, backup all important data. Like contacts, messages, app data, etc., before you proceed with setting up the update. See steps for installing the firmware update after the download link.
Download Oppo R9 firmware update
|Build Number||Release Date||Firmware Link||File Size|
|X9009 EX _11 _ A.33||07/04/2019||Download||1.45 GB|
|X9009 EX _11 _ A.30||10/03/2018||Download||1.43 GB|
- Do not use this upgrade on a rooted phone.
- Charge phone battery to a minimum of 50% prior to updating
- You can not use this plan to downgrade your phone software.
How to upgrade Oppo R9 firmware
You can install this upgrade using any of the two approaches: through file supervisor or stock healing
Updating via file supervisor
After downloading (and copying) the firmware to your phone, launch file supervisor and navigate to the folder where the file is. Click on the file to run, and click Update now on the popup.
Updating by means of stock healing
- Download and copy the file to your phone storage or SD Card.
- Reboot phone in recovery mode by pushing Volume Down and Power buttons all at once, up until the healing screen shows up.
- Choose your favored language
- Choose Install from storage gadget
- Choose either phone storage or SD Card (depending on where you copied the file) and pick the firmware bundle. E.G., RMX1851 EX _11 _ OTA _0170 _ all_vdWIL8FbpHd3. ozip
- Confirm that you want to update the phone by picking Ok from the popup. Wait patiently for the upgrade procedure to start and finish effectively.
- Try not to disrupt the upgrade process.