This main firmware update for Oppo R17 will improve and enhance the performance of your mobile phone. It will also assist repair bugs and other software faults like damaged system files, apps force closing, and gadget lags.
Once you have actually downloaded the upgrade package from the link in this post, backup very important data Like contacts, messages, app information, and so on, prior to you proceed with installing the update. See steps for installing the firmware update after the download link.
Download Oppo R17 firmware upgrade
|Build Number||Size||Firmware||Release Date|
|CPH1879 EX _11 _ OTA _1050||3.3 GB||Download||21/11/2019|
- Do not use this update on a rooted phone.
- Charge phone battery to at least 50% before updating
- You can not use this bundle to downgrade your phone software.
How to update Oppo R17 firmware
You can install this update utilizing any of the 2 techniques: via file supervisor or stock healing
Updating through file manager
After downloading (and copying) the firmware to your phone, launch file supervisor and browse to the folder where the file is. Click the file to run, and click Update now on the popup.
Updating via stock recovery
- Download and copy the file to your phone storage or SD Card.
- Reboot phone in recovery mode by pressing Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time, till the recovery screen shows up.
- Choose your preferred language
- Choose Install from storage device
- Choose either phone storage or SD Card (depending upon where you copied the file) and select the firmware package. E.G., RMX1851 EX _11 _ OTA _0170 _ all_vdWIL8FbpHd3. ozip
- Confirm that you wish to update the phone by selecting Ok from the popup. Wait patiently for the upgrade procedure to start and finish effectively.
- Try not to disrupt the update procedure.