This official firmware upgrade for Oppo R15 will boost and enhance the efficiency of your smart device. It will likewise assist fix bugs and other software faults like corrupted system files, apps force closing, and gadget lags.
Once you have actually downloaded the upgrade plan from the link in this post, backup all important information. Like contacts, messages, app data, and so on, prior to you continue with setting up the update. See steps for installing the firmware update after the download link.
Download Oppo R15 firmware update
|Build Number||Release Date||Firmware Link||File Size|
|CPH1835 EX _11 _ A.38||06/12/2019||Download||2.34 GB|
|CPH1835 EX _11 _ A.32||12/07/2018||Download||2.31 GB|
- Do not use this upgrade on a rooted phone.
- Charge phone battery to a minimum of 50% prior to updating
- You can not use this bundle to downgrade your phone software.
How to upgrade Oppo firmware
You can install this upgrade utilizing any of the two methods: through file supervisor or stock healing
Updating by means of file supervisor
After downloading (and copying) the firmware to your phone, launch file manager and navigate to the folder where the file is. Click the file to run, and click Update now on the popup.
Updating by means of stock healing
- Download and copy the file to your phone storage or SD Card.
- Reboot phone in recovery mode by pushing Volume Down and Power buttons concurrently, until the healing screen appears.
- Choose your preferred language
- Choose Install from storage device
- Choose either phone storage or SD Card (depending upon where you copied the file) and pick the firmware package. E.G., RMX1851 EX _11 _ OTA _0170 _ all_vdWIL8FbpHd3. ozip
- Confirm that you wish to upgrade the phone by picking Ok from the popup. Then wait patiently for the upgrade procedure to start and finish effectively.
- Try not to interrupt the upgrade procedure.