This main firmware upgrade for Oppo Find X will improve and enhance the efficiency of your mobile phone. It will likewise assist fix bugs and other software faults like damaged system files, apps require closing, and gadget lags.
Once you have actually downloaded the update plan from the link in this post, backup all important information Like contacts, messages, app information, and so on, prior to you continue with setting up the update. See steps for installing the firmware update after the download link.
Download Oppo Find X firmware update
|Build Number||Size||Firmware||Release Date|
|CPH1871 EX _11 _ OTA _0180||2.8 GB||Download||13/10/2019|
- Do not utilize this update on a rooted phone.
- Charge phone battery to a minimum of 50% before updating
- You can not use this bundle to downgrade your phone software.
How to update Oppo Find X firmware
You can install this upgrade using any of the two techniques: through file supervisor or stock recovery
Updating by means of file manager
After downloading (and copying) the firmware to your phone, launch file manager and navigate to the folder where the file is. Click on the file to run, and click Update now on the popup.
Updating through stock healing
- Download and copy the file to your phone storage or SD Card.
- Reboot phone in healing mode by pushing Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time, until the recovery screen appears.
- Choose your preferred language
- Choose Install from storage gadget
- Choose either phone storage or SD Card (depending upon where you copied the file) and select the firmware plan. E.G., RMX1851 EX _11 _ OTA _0170 _ all_vdWIL8FbpHd3. ozip
- Confirm that you wish to upgrade the phone by picking Ok from the popup. Then wait patiently for the upgrade process to start and complete effectively.
- Try not to interrupt the update procedure.