This official firmware update for Oppo F15 will enhance as well as boost the efficiency of your smartphone. It will certainly also help repair pests as well as various other software faults like corrupted system data, apps require closing, and gadget lags.
Once you have actually downloaded the upgrade package from the link in this message, backup very important information. Like get in touches with, messages, app data, etc., before you proceed with installing the update. See steps for setting up the firmware update after the download link.
Download Oppo F15 firmware update
|Version||CPH2001 PUEX _11 _ C.39|
- Do not use this update on a rooted phone.
- Charge phone battery to at the very least 50% before upgrading
- You can not use this plan to downgrade your phone software.
How to upgrade Oppo firmware
You can install this upgrade using any of both approaches: by means of file supervisor or stock recuperation
Updating via data manager
After downloading and install (as well as duplicating) the firmware to your phone, launch file manager and also browse to the folder where the file is. Click on the data to run, and click Update currently on the popup.
Updating through stock recuperation
- Download as well as duplicate the file to your phone storage space or SD Card.
- Reboot phone in recovery mode by pushing Volume Down and also Power switches at the same time, until the healing screen appears.
- Choose your favored language
- Choose Install from storage tool
- Choose either phone storage space or SD Card (depending upon where you copied the data) as well as pick the firmware bundle. E.G., RMX1851 Ex Lover _11 _ OTA _0170 _ all_vdWIL8FbpHd3. ozip
- Confirm that you want to upgrade the phone by selecting Ok from the popup. Then wait patiently for the upgrade procedure to begin as well as finish efficiently.
- Try not to interrupt the upgrade process.