This official firmware upgrade for Oppo F11 Pro will boost and improve the efficiency of your smartphone. It will likewise help repair bugs and other software faults like corrupted system files, apps force closing, and device lags.
Once you have actually downloaded the upgrade package from the link in this post, backup very important data Like contacts, messages, app data, and so on, before you continue with installing the upgrade. See steps for installing the firmware upgrade after the download link.
Download Oppo F11 Pro firmware update
|Build Number||Size||Firmware||Release Date|
|CPH1969 EX _11 _ OTA _0370||2.3 GB||Download||1/11/2019|
- Do not use this upgrade on a rooted phone.
- Charge phone battery to at least 50% before upgrading
- You can not use this package to downgrade your phone software.
How to upgrade Oppo F11 Pro firmware
You can install this update utilizing any of the 2 techniques: through file supervisor or stock healing
Updating via file manager
After downloading (and copying) the firmware to your phone, launch file manager and browse to the folder where the file is. Click the file to run, and click Update now on the popup.
Updating through stock healing
- Download and copy the file to your phone storage or SD Card.
- Reboot phone in recovery mode by pressing Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time, up until the recovery screen appears.
- Choose your favored language
- Choose Install from storage gadget
- Choose either phone storage or SD Card (depending on where you copied the file) and pick the firmware package. E.G., RMX1851 EX _11 _ OTA _0170 _ all_vdWIL8FbpHd3. ozip
- Confirm that you want to upgrade the phone by picking Ok from the popup. Then wait patiently for the update procedure to start and finish effectively.
- Try not to interrupt the upgrade procedure.