This main firmware update for Oppo F11 will improve and improve the performance of your mobile phone. It will also help fix bugs and other software faults like damaged system files, apps require closing, and gadget lags.
Once you have actually downloaded the update plan from the link in this post, backup very important data Like contacts, messages, app information, etc., before you proceed with setting up the upgrade. See actions for setting up the firmware update after the download link.
Download Oppo F11 firmware update
|Build Number||Size||Firmware||Release Date|
|CPH1911 EX _11 _ OTA _0220||2.2 GB||Download||17/07/2019|
- Do not utilize this upgrade on a rooted phone.
- Charge phone battery to at least 50% prior to upgrading
- You can not utilize this package to downgrade your phone software.
How to update Oppo F11 firmware
You can install this update using any of the 2 approaches: through file supervisor or stock recovery
Updating via file manager
After downloading (and copying) the firmware to your phone, launch file supervisor and browse to the folder where the file is. Click on the file to run, and click Update now on the popup.
Updating via stock recovery
- Download and copy the file to your phone storage or SD Card.
- Reboot phone in recovery mode by pushing Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously, up until the healing screen appears.
- Choose your favored language
- Choose Install from storage gadget
- Choose either phone storage or SD Card (depending upon where you copied the file) and select the firmware bundle. E.G., RMX1851 EX _11 _ OTA _0170 _ all_vdWIL8FbpHd3. ozip
- Confirm that you wish to update the phone by picking Ok from the popup. Wait patiently for the update procedure to begin and complete successfully.
- Try not to interrupt the upgrade procedure.