This main firmware update for Oppo A5s will enhance and improve the efficiency of your smart device. It will also assist fix bugs and other software faults like damaged system files, apps require closing, and device lags.
Once you have actually downloaded the update bundle from the link in this post, backup all important information Like contacts, messages, app data, etc., before you proceed with setting up the upgrade. See steps for setting up the firmware upgrade after the download link.
Download Oppo A5s firmware upgrade
|Build Number||Size||Firmware||Release Date|
|CPH1909 EX _11 _ A.28||2.4 GB||Download||10/26/2019|
|CPH1909 EX _11 _ A.26||2.2 GB||Download||28/08/2019|
|CPH1909 EX _11 A.25||2.3 GB||Download||08/02/2019|
|CPH1909 EX _11 _ A.24||2.3 GB||Download||13/07/2019|
|CPH1909 EX _11 _ A.22||2.2 GB||Download||06/27/2019|
|CPH1909 EX _11 _ A.21||2.3 GB||Download||05/04/2019|
- Do not utilize this update on a rooted phone.
- Charge phone battery to a minimum of 50% prior to updating
- You can not use this bundle to downgrade your phone software.
How to update Oppo A5s firmware
You can install this upgrade utilizing any of the two techniques: by means of file manager or stock recovery
Updating by means of file supervisor
After downloading (and copying) the firmware to your phone, launch file manager and navigate to the folder where the file is. Click the file to run, and click Update now on the popup.
Updating via stock healing
- Download and copy the file to your phone storage or SD Card.
- Reboot phone in healing mode by pushing Volume Down and Power buttons all at once, until the recovery screen appears.
- Choose your preferred language
- Choose Install from storage gadget
- Choose either phone storage or SD Card (depending on where you copied the file) and select the firmware bundle. E.G., RMX1851 EX _11 _ OTA _0170 _ all_vdWIL8FbpHd3. ozip
- Confirm that you wish to update the phone by selecting Ok from the popup. Then wait patiently for the update procedure to start and complete successfully.
- Try not to interrupt the update process.