This main firmware update for Oppo A5 2020 will enhance and enhance the performance of your smartphone. It will also help fix bugs and other software faults like corrupted system files, apps require closing, and device lags.
Once you have actually downloaded the update package from the link in this post, backup very important information Like contacts, messages, app information, etc., before you proceed with installing the upgrade. See steps for installing the firmware upgrade after the download link.
Download Oppo A5 2020 firmware upgrade
|Build Number||Size||Firmware||Release Date|
|CPH1931/ A5 _2020 _11 _ A.13 _ OTA _0130||2.7 GB||Download||16/11/2019|
- Do not utilize this upgrade on a rooted phone.
- Charge phone battery to a minimum of 50% prior to upgrading
- You can not use this package to downgrade your phone software.
How to update Oppo A5 2020 firmware
You can install this update utilizing any of the 2 approaches: by means of file manager or stock recovery
Updating by means of file supervisor
After downloading (and copying) the firmware to your phone, launch file manager and navigate to the folder where the file is. Click the file to run, and click Update now on the popup.
Updating by means of stock recovery
- Download and copy the file to your phone storage or SD Card.
- Reboot phone in recovery mode by pressing Volume Down and Power buttons all at once, until the healing screen shows up.
- Choose your favored language
- Choose Install from storage device
- Choose either phone storage or SD Card (depending on where you copied the file) and pick the firmware package. E.G., RMX1851 EX _11 _ OTA _0170 _ all_vdWIL8FbpHd3. ozip
- Confirm that you want to upgrade the phone by picking Ok from the popup. Wait patiently for the update procedure to begin and complete successfully.
- Try not to interrupt the upgrade process.