Nokia 7 Plus official firmware restores your phone to its default factory state after successful installation. The firmware removes root access (unroot), eliminates virus infection, and repairs your device if it’s stuck on boot logo. Also, if the phone lags, after flashing it should function better.
Additionally, you should consider making a backup of your current firmware, and all other important data on your phone. Flashing will completely erase your phone. So, you should only flash your device if you actually know what you’re doing; to avoid messing up your device, or turning it into a brick.
It’s also important that the device battery is charged to at least 30%, so the process is not interrupted due to low battery.
Link broken? do not hesitate to report via the comments section or use the contact form if necessary.
|B2N-213B-0-00WW-B05 (TA-1046)||Download||Android 8.1|
|ROM Type||Fastboot (rollback/downgrade from Android 10)|
Important: Do not forget to backup any and all important data. If possible, backup current firmware. We cannot be held responsible if you destroy your phone, or in the case of data loss.
How to flash Nokia 7 Plus stock firmware
!!! Before you attempt to follow any of the flashing instructions below, you must have unlocked the bootloader of your Nokia 7 Plus smartphone.
Flashing Nokia 7 Plus flashtool firmware
- Download Nokia-Tool.zip and extract Nokia-Tool.exe
- Download and extract contents of the above firmware
- Add Nokia-Tool.exe to the downloaded/extracted firmware folder
- Connect your phone to PC
- Boot your phone into Download mode
- Run Nokia-Tool.exe
- Select the desired code and firmware (for Nokia 6.1 Plus it’s DRG)
- Wait 10 minutes, the phone will boot itself into the system after flashing is complete. Please do not interrupt this process.
Downgrade Nokia 7 Plus firmware from Android 10
Before flashing, you need to delete all Google Accounts from the phone, remove SIM card, turn off Wi-Fi router to avoid forced system update.
- Extract the firmware folder from the archive to the root of the C: drive.
- Put the phone connected to the PC into bootloader mode.
- Run the executive file B2N-339B-0-00WW-B03.bat. During the firmware process, the phone will be rebooted several times.
Note: After flashing completes, the phone may boot into stock recovery and request that you wipe/erase data to continue, execute/accept. Once done, you can immediately, without going through the Settings, install the OTA update archive through the stock recovery.
And hey, just in case you need extra assistance with what’s on this page, feel free to leave a comment down here and we’ll do our best to assist. If you got other comments leave them too- we’d be happy to hear your thoughts.