Download Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G (LIO-AN00) stock firmware update from the links in this post, and follow the provided flashing instructions to learn how to flash the stock ROM.
If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP.
Download Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G (LIO-AN00) firmware
|Version||Firmware link||File size|
|LIO-AN00-CUST 10.0.0.182(C735)||Download||4.7 GB|
|LIO-AN00-CUST 10.0.0.167(C735)||Download||4.7 GB|
|LIO-AN00-PRELOAD 10.0.0.3(C00R5)||Download||729 MB|
|LIO-AN00-PRELOAD 10.0.0.2(C00R7)||Download||826 MB|
How to flash Huawei firmware
In order to install this firmware on your device, you need:
- USB OTG
- Archive with firmware, downloaded from any link above (may contain dload folder with files- unlmt.cfg and update.zip or only update.zip)
- Charged battery (at least 50%)
So, in order to flash the firmware you need to perform the following steps:
- Copy the dload folder from the archive with the firmware to the root of the USB OTG (if the archive contains only the update.zip file – create the dload folder and copy the update.zip file and an empty file with the name unlmt.cfg into it);
- Reboot the device;
- After the reboot, a green Android with gears should appear and the process of flashing will begin, during which a reboot will occur;
- As soon as the process is over – remove the USB OTG and the device will reboot. Do not insert the USB OTG until the device reboots again, and then do not forget to remove the firmware files from it.