If you have intentions of flashing custom recovery on your HTC Desire 628 Dual Sim to enable you access to nandroid backups and restore, flashing custom ROM or other mods, etc; you can now easily achieve all that by flashing TWRP.
In this post you can download also the stock recovery file for HTC Desire 628 Dual Sim, just in case something goes wrong while you’re trying to flash TWRP or you later have a change of mind and decide to revert to stock.
But mind you, to flash this custom recovery you need to ensure that your phone’s bootloader is unlocked. If it’s not, you should first unlock it before flashing TWRP.
TWRP / Stock Recovery Details
TWRP Version: 3.1.1
Based on: Android 5.1, with firmware version 1.16.401.1 / 二 8 月 2 17: 34: 11 CST 2016
TWRP – Download
Stock Recovery – Download
Scatter File – Download
How to flash TWRP or stock recovery
Whichever recovery you download, you should also download the scatter file list above. The file will be used to flash both TWRP and the stock recovery.
- After downloading, copy both files (recovery and scatter file) to the same folder on your PC
- Power off your phone completely and launch SP Flashtool on your PC
- Click ‘scatter-loading’ in SP Flashtool, navigate to the folder you copied the scatter file and recovery to. Select the scatter file and click Okay
- The recovery file should now be loaded on SP Flashtool interface. Click Download button then connect your powered off phone to PC via USB cable. Hold volume buttons while connecting.
- Wait patiently for the flashing process to complete, then disconnect your phone and you can now reboot to recovery mode.
- To download SP Flashtool or read to full flashing instructions click here.
Note: Don’t put both TWRP and stock recovery in the same folder when you want to flash. Only copy the file you want to flash at the time.