Asus ZenFone 7 / ZenFone 7 Pro (ZS670KS / ZS671KS) global stock firmware will help you flash and restore your phone to its default factory state. It will remove root, virus, un-brick, and fix your device if it’s stuck on boot logo. If your phone lags, after flashing it should be better.
You should consider making a backup of all important data on your phone. Flashing will completely erase your phone. Also, you should only flash your device if you actually know what you’re doing. To avoid messing up your device, or turning it into a brick.
It’s also important that your device is charged up to at least 30% so the process is not interrupted due to shutdown.
If there’s a broken link, do not hesitate to report via the comments section or use the contact form.
You don’t exactly need any tool to flash this firmware. Just pay attention to the following instructions below-
- Extract the .RAW firmware from the downloaded zip package to device’ microSD card, in the root directory.
- Disconnect any USB cables connected.
- Reboot the device to recovery by pressing BOTH Power_On + Volume_Up (Hold).
- The logo “No USB connected” will show up,
- Press BOTH Volume_Down + Volume_Up.
- Select the option “SD DOWNLOAD”.
- Wait for flashing process to begin and complete
If you need any help on this device or flashing instructions, or you’ve got other contribution- do not hesitate to post in the comments section below. We do our best to reply and answer your questions.